Welcome to Amaretto Breedables. This manual will give you the basics on how to start breeding your own Amaretto K-9s. Click the page links above for specfic information
REMEMBER TO RESET HOME POSITION IF YOU EDIT MOVE YOUR K-9
IT IS BEST TO RE-REZ YOUR K-9 NEXT TO THE FOOD INSTEAD OF EDITING IT OVER
****DO NOT OPEN THE K9 KENNEL YOU WILL BREAK IT! **** **THERE IS NO TIMER ON THE K-9 KENNEL THEY DO NOT EXPIRE**
- To get started, rez a Kennel you purchased from your inventory on the ground. Click the kennel and select the "birth" option to rez your new baby K-9, puppy. Your new puppy has a default range of 5 meters from "home" which is the spot where you birthed them. To move your puppy just select edit and move, or the puppy can be taken into inventory and re-rezed to the new location. To set home position in the future click the puppy/K-9, select settings, set home. Home position does set automatically on rez when you re-rez a K-9. The Range is set in Meters and is the radius of a circle with the home point as the center. (The Radius of a circle is measured from the center to it’s edge)
- The puppy will get a little bigger each day until it reaches full maturity at age 7 (days). When they reach maturity the heat will start to rise as long as the happiness is above 75%. Once the heat reaches 100% they will be able to mate. In order to have a successful mating both K-9s need to have, 100% heat and awake.
- Pregnancy lasts for 3 days. After having the "kennel" it takes 4 days for the female to recover, then 2-3 days for it to get back 100% heat. The male recovers immediately and begins to gain heat.
- Please DO NOT send K-9s, notecards or instant messages to the Amaretto staff or the creator the ONLY way we will be able to assist you is if you file a ticket on the support site. http://support.amarettobreedables.com/
- If you are having issues with your K-9 not eating please try the following tricks before filing a ticket.
- 1. Re-rez fixes 99% of the issues.
- 2. If the land is set to a group, are the K-9s and food set to that group?
- 3. If the land isn't set to a group, are the K-9 and food set to the same group as each other?
- 4. Check to see if the K-9 is set to the type of food out (more stats)
- 5. Re-set home position.
- 6. Sometimes giving them a K-9 Treat will help them start to eat so you may also want to try this. Remember your K-9s only eat once every 43 minutes so you may not notice a change immediately, be patient it takes 3 days for a K-9 to reach 100% hunger.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT SELLING YOUR K-9/KENNEL
- When selling your K-9 all you need to do is click the sale box and insert the price, NO OTHER PERMISSIONS NEED TO BE CHANGED.
- This also applies to zero sales or transferring your K-9 to a friend.